Femi Fani-Kayode; An Honest Politician I've Read

"Femi Fani-Kayode: An Honest Politician I've Read"

I have always been in doubt wondering if there is any honest politician in this country and just this morning I have found another man in Femi Fani-Kayode. I never wanted to read his last memo on presidency but the dichotomy and exchange of words between him and Femi Adesina is driving my trance to reality. Quite when Mr Adesina was vouching to fight for his employer, Mr Buhari till grave, Fani-Kayode has given him what I think is the best reply.

I laughed so hard when I read those lines in FFK write-ups when he said Buhari is reaping from what he had sowed in the early days of his life. When he mocked the ill-health or perhaps death of Buhari as believed by other Nigerians. The way you have highlighted the actions and inactions of Buhari from the days of civil war to how he boycotted our democracy in 1983 down to the contemporary state of the nature got my heart sinking. The long-winded list of the deaths of Christians in the hands of terrorists and the massacre of Muslim Shi'ite coupled with the downtrodden economic status of the nation under Buhari has revealed more of the open secret you(FFK) and your cohorts have always kept away from us.
However, when you mentioned the fact that nemesis of the past and present lifestyle of Buhari is the cause of his present predicament, I will and won't agree with you because there is more to judge in heaven(if it does exist).
In all, one thing have come to my mind and that is the fact that you have unconsciously predicted your future and when yours come, it wouldn't look more or less a vagary. And your honesty is actually visible the more when you advised Adesina to stay out of the current administration and repent to avert a worse future for himself, but the fact that you have never stick to such truth in your life is giving me headache. You were in the government of Obasanjo, a man that drove out a whole village in Bayelsa, you never condemned him(OBJ) because you were getting from the end. You actively supporter Jonathan, the man that killed three of El Zakky Zakky's children, the same Shi'ite leader you keep shouting is under Buhari's captivity.

Someone should tell this dubious man to go and make reconciliation with his immediate family.. Go back to your village and make philanthropical efforts towards it. Give out if just little out of the trillions you embezzled from our resources. Stop begging for people's empathy with your dichotomy writeups. We are no more fools and we have come to realize you are all birds of a feather. You can't continue to use Religion and Ethnicity to exploit us by "divide and rule"

And to fellow Nigerians( I mean Nigerians not Bourgeois), let's desist from allowing these "ambassadors of poverty" to deceive us to their obnoxious benefit.
I am a Marxist and I believe our consciousness will rise together very soon.

Written and edited by;
Soneye Abdul-Azeez Lekan
soneyeabdazeezl@gmail.com
08102721959

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confrontation; But where Are The Other Cs Of Aluta

NANS OGUN FORGIVE, BAIL STAINLESS FROM POLICE CUSTODY

The Hitting Fire At TASUED